TowerPro MG995 Metal Gear Servo Motor is a high-speed standard servo can rotate approximately 120 degrees (60 in each direction). You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it’s great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gearbox, especially since it will fit in small places. The MG995 Metal Gear Servo also comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast.
This is the most famous servo made by TowerPro. MG995 is a digital metal gear high torque servo for airplane, helicopter, RC-cars, and many RC model
This servo draws high current while operation (up to 2 amp in a stall), to make this servo work with Arduino or any other microcontroller, please do following connections.
( PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR SYSTEM HAS COMMON GROUND ).
(POWER SOURCE ANYTHING BATTERY/SMPS/ADAPTER).
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 x TowerPro MG995 Metal Gear Servo.
1 x Mounting accessories set.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES :
- Weight : 55g
- Dimension : 40.7 × 19.7 × 42.9 mm
- Operating Speed : 1) 20sec / 60 deg (4.8V no load) 2) 16sec / 60 deg (6.0V no load)
- Stall Torque : 1) 10 kg-cm at 4.8V 2) 12 kg-cm at 6V
- Operation Voltage : 4.8 – 7.2Volts
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Dead band width: 5 µs
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
- Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC.
- Control System: Analog
- Operating Angle: 120degree
- Required Pulse: 900us-2100us