SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES :
- 84 X 84 dot matrix LCD, can show 4 lines of characters.
- Use serial interface communicate with the master processor, the number of interface signal line reduced greatly, only 8 signal lines including power and GND.
- Support different types of MCU, such as the arduino, AVR, SPI, MCS51 and so on.
- Transfer rate up to 4Mbps, can full speed write display data without waiting time.
- Can use the conductive glue to connect the module with the printed board, without cables. The metal hooks on the module can fix the module on the printed board, which is very easy to install and replace.
- LCD controller/driver chip has been bound to LCD chip, the volume of LCD is small.
- Low power supply,the working current in normal situation is lower than 200µA,and has power-down mode.
1. \”LIGHT\” linked with GND, the backlight to be lit.
2. Need you to compress the screen and PCB tighter, might got loose after the delivery.
3 Use a 3.3V controller, otherwise the display could be quite vague.
LCD5110 Module :
- Power supply voltage : 2.7V-3.3V,5V is OK,but part of the screen becomes black when tested.
- Data interface level : 2.7-5V.
- Backlight power supply voltage : highest 3.3V.
- Module size : 43.6 x 43.1 mm(width x height).
- Installation diameter : 2 mm.
- Backlight : Blue.
PIN CONFIGURATION :
1. RST——— reset
2. CE————chip selection
3. DC———–data/commands choice
4. DIN———–serial data line
5. CLK————serial Clock Speed.
7. LIGHT——— backlight control terminal
8. GND———–power negative