Conditions of Use
1. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. You are responsible for paying any import duties and taxes on your order.
2. Customs Duties and Taxes for International Shipping orders. Customer should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country. This includes, and is not limited to, Customs duties, taxes, any extra fees charged by the courier company and octroi levied by local government. We will not hold responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped. If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer. Customs duties are quite different in each country. Please comment while you are placing order about the requirements, we will support as much as possible.
3. Octroi and Entry Taxes for domestic orders. Customer should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective state. This includes, and is not limited to, Entry taxes and OCTROI levied by local government. We will not hold responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped. If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer. These Taxes will be quite different in each state. Most of the state and local bodies are not collecting any charges. Some states require “Waybills” to carry along with the high value shipments, in such case, please inform us your readiness to issue the required FORM. Please comment while you are placing order about the requirements, we will support as much as possible.
4. Use of this Web Site. The design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of this Web Site are Copyright (c) 2017, Mynics Technologies (P) Ltd., or their respective affiliates and suppliers. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
5. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Mynics Technologies (P) Ltd. and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Mynics Technologies (P) Ltd. or such other owner.
6. Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Mynics Technologies (P) Ltd. Or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. DISCLAIMERS. Your use of this site is at your risk. The information, materials and services provided on or through this web site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Neither Mynics Technologies (P) Ltd. nor any of their affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials or services provided on or through this web site
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Mynics Technologies (P) Ltd. assumes no responsibility, nor will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses or malware that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or you’re downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site. In no event will Mynics Technologies (P) Ltd. Or any of its respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors or assigns, nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this web site, be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site, or the materials, information or services contained on any or all such web sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
10. Revisions to these terms of service. These terms of service may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current terms of service because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms of service may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.
11. Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
12. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing terms of service or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Care Department by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 91 9008696427,.